Monday, September 27, 2010

I Need Your Help Again

With your help, I made it to the second round of Project Food Blog, an interactive contest to discover the next hot food blogger.  Thank you for all your support.



We are not done yet, though.  I've submitted my entry for the second challenge, and voting starts today, Monday, September 27.

If you recall from last week, I advance to the next challenge by accumulating votes from the official judges, fellow Food Buzz Featured Publishers, and you.  Please visit my entry for Project Food Blog and submit your vote of support.  (You will need to join Food Buzz.)  If you like my entry, please ask your friends and contacts to do the same.

Thank you again, and I'm sure with your help, I'll be back for the third round.

No comments:

Post a Comment