Friday, June 11, 2010

Make 'Em Laugh

I need a laugh today, and I thought you might, too.  So, I dug deep in the vault for some classic "walk into a bar" jokes.  Don't worry, they are pretty family-friendly.  Enjoy.

I heard this one from the iconic Willie Nelson...

A duck walked into a bar, jumps up on a stool and asked the bartender "You got any grapes?"


The bartender said, "no," and the duck left.  The next day, the duck returned and asked the bartender once again, "You got any grapes?"


The bartender said, "NO GRAPES."


The duck left.  The next day, the duck came into the bar and asked the bartender, "You got any grapes?"


"NO.  I don't have any grapes.  I didn't have any grapes yesterday, I don't have any today, and I won't have any grapes tomorrow!  If you ask me again I'll nail your damn feet to the bar!!"


The duck left.  He came back into the bar again the next day, jumped up on the bar, and asked, "You got any nails?"  The bartender said, "no."  The duck said, "You got any grapes?"

Hee.

A blind man walks into a bar with a seeing-eye dog.  When the blind man reaches the center of the bar, he snatches the dog up by his collar and starts swinging him around and around.


The bartender speaks up and says, "Hey, what the hell are you doing?"


The blind man says, "Just taking a look around."

Here's another...

A bear walks into a bar.  He goes up to the bartender and says, "Can I have a large Gin and...............................................Tonic, please?"


The bartender replies, "Yeah, sure, but what's with the big pause?"


The bear holds up his paws and says, "I'm a bear!"

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment